Wednesday, February 2, 2022

October 2017 book haul

 

October Book Haul

I  ordered these books from Book Outlet. They had a special going on and of course I couldn't pass this up. In this order I actually picked up two books that I already had so I gave them to a friend.
Most of these books came from Barnes and Nobel. I had three coupons and it was member appreciation week-end. The Harry Potter book I picked up King Soopers ( grocery store). I didn't see at the book store.

 At least once a month I try to go to the thrift store that is Arc. Every Saturday they have certain tags marked 50% off. The books I got for half price but not the yarn. The yarn was still a good deal; each bag was between 4-7 dollars and the skeins are new or hardly used. I picked up some hardbacks I already read but want for my collection and some new to books to try.
I am always looking for suggestions on what to read next. I have a huge list to read but don't mind trying something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment